Respect the TriFame™ Community
Please do not abuse the site. Every community feature on TriFame™ involves a certain level of trust. Every user is expected to act responsibly and to respect that trust.
TriFame™ Reviews Videos, Music and Photographs ("Content") Flagged As Inappropriate
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- TriFame™ is not for pornography or sexually explicit Content. If this describes your Content, even if it's Content of yourself, don't post it on TriFame™. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post Content that embodies indecent or morally inappropriate materials such as animal abuse, drug abuse, or any kind of activity that violates local, state or federal law.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not permitted. If your Content shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- TriFame™ is not a shock site. Don't post lewd and lascivious Content of accidents, dead bodies and/or any other gory or similar materials.
- Respect copyright. Only upload Content that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means that you are not permitted to upload Content that you do not own or control, or use Content that someone else owns or controls, without the express written consent of the applicable rights holder.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught (or suspected of) engaging in this kind of conduct may be permanently banned from TriFame™.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive comments, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around them—just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created. Violations of the Terms and Conditions may result in a warning notification or may result in termination of your account and deletion of all of your Content. Trifame™ will determine in its sole discretion whether it believes that your violation of the Terms and Conditions should result in termination of your account. If you have an account terminated you are prohibited from ever signing up for another account!
TriFame™ is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of TriFame™ makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks creating amazing stuff—one of them might be you! Equipment's getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy.
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done in a courteous manner, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on TriFame™ more fulfilling. So leave comments, rate Content, make your own responses to Content that affects you, enter contests of interest; and so, there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate in this community.
- may not like everything you see. Some of the Content here may offend you—if you find that any such Content may violate the Terms and Conditions, then flag such Content as inappropriate, so that Trifame™ may make an evaluation with respect to the Content.
That's it! Thanks for reading!
—The TriFame™ Team